Creating Authentic Content Consistently
To get inspired to create content consistently, here are my recommended resources.
These blog posts...
- Create for just 1 caring person
- Don’t try to get attention. Be yourself and see who shows up.
- On a Regular Basis, Repost Your Old Best Content
- More blog posts about creating content
- If you aren't inspired by your ideas, should you still create?
- Why I *don't* create content to seed the launch of a program/service... (and what I do instead.)
- More videos about creating authentic content
I have a course that's all about creating a Content Plan:
Authentic Content Flow and Planning
My authentic business planning course offers a helpful overview of what all the important pieces are, as you clarify your business strategy.
To be consistent, it's really helpful to have accountability. Focusmate is that tool for me. I use it several hours a day and it's helped me accomplish so much. Join Focusmate here:
Update me on your progress:
As you work through the above resources, I hope you'll update me about your progress and ask any questions.
Wishing you joyful productivity,