George Kao's top posts
about authentic marketing...
- Hold lightly to your professional title and description
- Don’t try to get attention. Be yourself and see who shows up.
- Spiritual teachers: your marketing makes a greater impact than
your “real” work...
- Instantly Impressive vs Consistently Authentic
- Separate your Content from your Selling
- Create for just 1 caring person
- 5 ideas to help you get new clients
- Instead of competitors, think "niche mates"
- Every authentic business needs its own framework
- What if your ideas go viral, and you don't get credit?
- Let Go of "Building an Email List"
- On a Regular Basis, Repost Your Old Best Content
- No need for traffic-and-conversion funnels
- Why I don't protect my writings
- Avoid these marketing tactics
- Conversion Rates? Authentic solopreneurs don’t have to worry
- You don't need "more traffic" -- you need true fans
- Don't be afraid to lose people
- Charm Pricing — why I don’t recommend it
- Free vs. Premium Content (how to decide?)
- We don't have to do "lizard-brain marketing"
- The 3 stages of wise (and great) content
- Are you trying to define your niche too soon?
- Instead of selling, work on understanding and helping.
- Start building an audience now, even if you have nothing to sell