Based on 12 years of coaching entrepreneurs and self-employed people, I've noticed that goals and plans are often ineffective due to lack of consistency.
Without wise mastery of time, energy, and boundaries, all of the actions needed to grow a business will feel overwhelming.
You might be overscheduling, or have too big of a to-do list that's not effectively prioritized.
What if instead there was clarity and simplicity with scheduling your time, a way to work with your priorities in a way that inspires you and gives you energy? What if scheduling and making a to-do list could be energizing, rather than overwhelming?
The program aims to help you become crystal clear and fully energized about your priorities each month, week, and day -- by showing you how to lovingly befriend and use your calendar and to-do list in a supportive and gently structured environment.
(Consider this: perhaps it’s not structure or discipline that you’re resisting, but your past relationship and experience with those concepts. This course helps to transform that for you.)
Your calendar and to-do list become your supportive assistants, rather than your boss. A calendar aligned with your values, style, and goals will provide an amazing structure, system, and discipline to grow your business to the level that your potential allows.
By completing the program you'll gain:
- Greater daily awareness of where your time and energy are actually going.
- Greater choice and strength in setting healthy boundaries with others and with yourself.
- A renewed, more friendly & empowered relationship with your to-do list, and organization of information.
- A more thoughtful life calendar that matches your energy and goals and sustainably supports your business plan.
- You’ll feel more confident and make faster progress because you’ll have changed how you work daily.
- The practice of creating and optimizing your ideal schedule – to create proper focus on your priorities, along with a balance of rest and play.
- How to overcome resistance and learn to create your own flow – rather than what most people do (wait for it to arrive).
- Setting Process Goals (versus typically only Results Goals).
- Creating your "hat manuals" so you can work in a calm, clear way everyday.
- Capture, Categorize, Calendar – to deal skillfully with things you want to do.
- Working with (and through) Creative Discomfort so that you create consistently.
- Why and how to organize your information by “deliverables”.
- The process for clearing your Email Inbox regularly – an amazing feeling!
- My recommended amount of time for various key business areas, which you'll be able to modify based on your goals.
- Strengthening your time awareness through the practice of occasional time logging.
- Dealing with Overwhelm – how to create a new instinct for relating skillfully to a deluge of ideas or things yet undone.
- Practice getting your browser tabs under control, as well as finally using your bookmarks in an efficient way.
- Get better at context switching -- transitioning from creative mode into admin mode into any other mode of thinking/working that you need to.
- Learn how to be better about setting healthy boundaries with others, with yourself, and with technology.
- EADA (Eliminate, Automate, Delegate, Appreciate) – how to get more done by doing less, yet enjoying more of what you do.
- Decluttering your computer and workspace.
- Working lightly, so that you can sustain long-term growth – strict with showing up, lenient with the results, and gentle with refocusing.
- Working deeply -- a continual returning to alignment of the task at hand with your values, purpose, and spirit.
- Finding your optimal way to overcome procrastination on a daily basis.
- Your own start-of-work routine that supports each work hour.
- Your end-of-workday ritual that helps you feel complete daily.
- Efficiently clearing your to-do list each day.
- Preventing burnout and developing your sustainable stamina.
- Creating your own “energy reboot” to use frequently to get unstuck.
- Your optimal rhythm of rest, including naps if helpful.
…plus additional modules will be added throughout the year.
Even if you implemented just one third of the program – or even one-tenth! – your use of time and energy
- Lifetime Access to Joyful Productivity -- the essential skills (that most entrepreneurs don't have!) in order to be sustainably organized, calmly focused, and deeply joyful no matter what you are working on. You get lifetime access to 25 core lessons (videos and templates) + discussions under each lesson with fellow practitioners.
- Two Monthly Group Q&A Calls where you can ask any questions about productivity or marketing. You'll also receive the recordings afterwards. More info: George Kao Q&A Calls
This program is akin to a light touch with a skilled coach on a monthly basis, along with a community of fellow practitioners.
check here to see if you have access already.
The Soul Gym Content Creation Program
“Joyful Productivity has been a profound experience for me.
What if you could have an assistant whom you could fully trust to schedule your life in a way that felt aligned with your heart and soul’s purpose? An assistant who knew you as well as you know yourself and was willing to be flexible and adaptable to your changing life and demands and always wanted to make sure you were taking care of yourself first?
Joyful Productivity helped me get in touch with this assistant inside me.”
“Having been structure-resistant for my entire life, I am starting to soften in my approach to my calendar. Although George is super-organized, he allows for all degrees of flexibility in adapting his principles. That's what makes it possible for me to experiment and play. I'm starting to block off periods of time for my top priorities, for what I am motivated to do anyway, and this starts a dialogue between me and my external world. Instead of being haphazard and impulse-driven, I am feeling more intentional and in harmony with my actions, while remaining relaxed and actually happier - and more productive.”
“I was very reluctant before joining George's Joyful Productivity program. I thought that I had enough on my plate and I was already creating a weekly calendar.
Yet, I knew deep down that I wasn't spending my time in the way that served me and my business best. I was checking off the boxes, but those boxes weren't really supporting me.
Joyful Productivity gave me a gentle approach to make small changes and had room to play and experiment. I know I don't need to do it "right" and I can use my weekly process to try out habits and techniques so that I'm spending my time intentionally. This program has been a game changer and I know I'm just getting started!”
“Out of the 20 -plus courses I’ve taken from George so far, this one—the Joyful Productivity program —has facilitated the most shift in my world.
It’s because it addresses time, and our relationship with agreements.... especially agreements to our self!
As someone healing trauma in my brain and body, time has been a place of distortion, dissociation and disappointment in my past.
This program is helping me rewire navigating productivity, efficiency AND self care.”
“This program is imbued with George’s signature gentleness and self-care as cornerstones to Joyful Productivity.
I’m finding the application of the principles & practices has both up-levelled the quality of my self-care as well as my time blocking and wholehearted productivity.”