Joyful Productivity &
Joyful Productivity is a curated collection of tools, techniques, and key shifts of mind that I’ve been developing and teaching for more than 10 years. It is designed to help self-employed professionals gain a daily rhythm of calm, clear actions that help them effectively manifest their goals, with plenty of self-compassion.
In this webinar, I explain:
- The 5 Principles of Joyful Productivity
- How to deal with Self-Sabotage
- Finding consistent motivation to show up for your important work
- Developing joyful discipline and gracefully moving through resistance
- Working lightly
You'll also access the Authentic Success webinar, where I explain
the 5-part formula:
- Vision & Values -- creating your long term definition of Success
- Milestones -- effectively defining mid-term goals
- Process -- working on your pathway to goals
- Being -- finding success in each moment
- Review & Revision -- so that Success continues to be authentic and truly fulfilling for you
Get perpetual access to both webinars (Joyful Productivity & Authentic Success) by doing one of the following:
Pay $75 USD here to receive access immediately.
Join The TLC 2022 Coaching Program – the webinars are included.
With either option, you also get access to 2 months of my Monthly Q&A Calls where we can discuss any question you have related to business, marketing, or productivity.
Participants of these webinars wrote…
“In my long experience , I have rarely come across such wisdom, delivered in simple, inspiring, and enjoyable steps. George makes me love productivity.”
“This webinar was packed full of great tips and tools for creating a much more meaningful definition of authentic success and then getting out there and making it happen.”
“George Kao's approach to joyful productivity is brilliant, hands down.”
“This is thoughtful webinar full of valuable treasures and take-aways to create insight and inspiration for daily practices. There's much care and compassion here, and the contagious zest that comes from George's heart-centered way of teaching.”