From personally coaching hundreds of people who are more heart-centered, I know how difficult it can be to find clients, and to deal with the idea of outreach and selling.
We naturally avoid it, and would rather work on things such as creating content. Instead of doing the actual outreach necessary to fill our client roster, we might procrastinate and work on administrative tasks.
It's a common struggle among solopreneurs like us. But finding clients doesn't have to feel draining or uncomfortable. What if it could actually feel like an enjoyable process of connecting and serving?
Many solopreneurs fall into the trap of thinking that if they "build it, they will come" – assuming that enough new clients will find them if their services are good enough, or if they post enough content...
But, what if you're not seeing a sustainable inflow of clients?
That's where this program comes in. It's designed to help you explore authentic ways to build a full client roster, beyond just relying on word of mouth.
We will work through my favorite methods to do gentle, authentic outreach so that plenty of your ideal clients become interested in your services.
This course will help you to:
- Connect with more 1:1 clients who are the right fit and are excited to work with you.
- Feel confident and effective in your sales and marketing efforts.
- To know exactly how to do authentic outreach – without compromising your values and natural voice.
- Do things that nurture trust in your network, so that it gets easier over time for them to remember to refer clients to you.
Here’s the philosophy that makes this course different:
Sales and marketing are not just the means to an end (to having more clients).
The way that we go about doing our sales and marketing is viewed by our audience as an expression of our values.
If we do it from a place of service, rather than "selling", our audience can sense that kind of integrity and generosity.
Trust is built over time, and your client enrollments rise naturally.
We never have to use the salesy methods that other aggressive marketers use.
We can do marketing in a way that makes us feel aligned with our best selves. When it feels great to the heart, it's likely to resonate with our audience, and be more sustainable for you too.
“This course was so helpful!
George makes implementation feel attainable by providing practical steps for how to carry out the strategies, and templates for how to keep track of all the information. As a result, I feel organized, not overwhelmed.”
I’m grateful to have had a full client roster (with a waiting list) consistently since 2016, and I’ve helped hundreds of solopreneurs and small business owners get more clients consistently.
Bring your favorite service/offerings that you want more clients to book, and throughout this course, we will work on filling up your client roster.
- The key principles of authentic selling: for example, how to shift your mindset from "selling" to "serving" -- which allows you to express your authenticity and builds long-term trust.
- How to generate new inquiries for your services -- you’ll learn the most effective strategies that my clients and I have enjoyed time and again.
- How to create a rhythm of outreach that feels like connection, rather than selling.
- How to effectively enroll without using emotionally manipulative techniques such as FOMO (fear of missing out) and “agitating their pain”.
- How to have exploratory conversations that feel great to you and to your prospective clients.
- How to get over the fear or awkwardness associated with selling your services, so that you can enjoy the process.
- You'll also have the opportunity to connect with classmates for mutual support and potentially collaborate for referrals!
You’ll learn how to create a full client roster...
Only $175 USD
“This course was so much fun. I was totally captivated from start to finish and didn't want it to end. So many interesting and easy ideas about how to get more ideal clients in ways that feel totally human and comfortable to implement.”
The course is from Jan 16 through March 1.
90-minutes for Americas Daytime & Europe Evening:
During the course, every Wednesday:
@ 9am Pac / 12pm East / 5pm GMT
...except there are no course sessions on Feb 1 and 8.
Use these "add to calendar" links for the Wednesday sessions:
60-minutes for Americas Eve + Daytime Australia & Asia:
Every Monday @ 6pm Pac / 9pm East
...which is every Tuesday @ 10am Singapore / 1pm Sydney.
...except there are no course sessions on Jan 30 / 31 and Feb 6 / 7.
Use these "add to calendar" links for the Mon/Tues sessions:
Every session has different content and you'll get the recordings at the end of each week.
Lifetime access to all recordings +
Ongoing community discussion
It's like having access to a group of heart-based practitioners who are all improving our ways of authentic outreach!
Enroll for just $175 USD (one-time payment).