Abundant attention is given to attractive/persuasive ones, but also to those who are authentically excellent. This course teaches the practice of excellence, a genuinely sustainable path of success.
It is the path of mastery because your potential is unlimited. Whether you practice a skillset for 100 hours or 10,000, you will find increasing benefits with continuous, deliberate practice.
Mastery also brings fulfillment that is deeper than any reward.
This will not be a course that you simply watch and learn.
You will be guided through exercises to clarify and design your personal path of mastery, whether it's a focus on your modality, or business/marketing, or other aspects of your work.
What we'll do in this online workshop:
- Learn the theory of Deliberate Practice -- this simple method has been credited as one of the key success factors for elite athletes, artists, performers, and leaders of various fields
- Clarify the areas of your work that would benefit the most from Deliberate Practice, whether you'd like to focus on improving your modality/offering, your marketing, or another area of your work
- Design a path of experimentation, practice and mastery for specific areas that are most meaningful for you
- Understand what tools or support you will need to create consistency in your practice routines, especially when you get sidetracked or discouraged
- Create feedback loops that will encourage and guide your practices toward ever greater improvement
- Form a practice community or find a practice buddy for your ongoing path of mastery
“Of all of George's courses, I see Path of Mastery as a cornerstone must-take for every entrepreneur who ever feels overwhelmed or unclear about what to do next, or how to work to grow their business.
I now have a framework for understanding how to sort my priorities and relax into them, how to kindly restore the habits I know I need, and how to run my business more sustainably with confidence.
This is not a "once and done", this is a lifetime business tool! The steps and principles you'll learn here will support your business well going forward, as it grows and as you grow.”
- 3 hours of training videos -- You'll be able to easily pause, rewind, rewatch the videos as many times as you'd like.
- Complete audio versions of these trainings, in case you'd like to listen on the go and review the strategies.
- 13-Page Resource Guide for step-by-step implementation, i.e. a full outline of the course, complete with all relevant links.
- Private Course Directory to connect with fellow students for mutual support and growth.
- 3 Bonus Group Q&A Calls with George Kao where you can attend and ask your questions. Whether or not you attend, you'll receive those recordings afterwards as well.