The Soul Gym:
Authentic Content Creation
for Coaches, Healers, and Mentors
The cornerstone of a thriving, authentic business -- one that expresses your soul's calling -- is the consistency of your creativity.
The more consistent you are at creating authentic content...
- .. the more people discover you 🌏
- ... the more you find your authentic voice and style by experimenting with different types and topics of content ✍🏽 🎥 🎙 🎨
- ... the more soul-aligned audience members (those who resonate with your energy signature) will be naturally drawn to working with you 🥰
- ... the clearer it becomes what offerings you should create, based on audience response to your content 🙌🏽
The Soul Gym is both a community and a program to help keep creators consistently creating by gently providing accountability, training about content creation, and a private space to get feedback about one's content. And, to be inspired by others who are on a similar path to express their soul's calling.
Who this is for:
- Personal Growth creators, writers, and speakers.
- Those who work as Coaches, Healers, Mentors, Consultants.
- Those who teach and counsel, and would love to connect meaningfully with kindred spirits around authentic content.
- Those who would enjoy learning from George Kao about consistent creativity and joyful productivity.
What you’ll be doing in this program:
- Cultivating your skills of content creation and joyful productivity by studying the two courses that are included in Soul Gym -- Authentic Content Flow and Joyful Productivity. You also get bonus Q&A videos about many aspects of authentic marketing.
- Creating authentic content that is grounded in your own experiences. It can be an article (text post on social media, blog post, or carousel post), video (of any length), or podcast episode (of any length). The creation of content can help you work through specific areas of change, challenge, and celebration that are important to your business & personal growth. You own the content you create. It can be for your personal or professional use. Since it’s your own content, you can post it anywhere you like, in addition to posting it in Soul Gym.
- Connecting with fellow authentic creators for mutual upliftment and potential collaborations via our weekly call (facilitated by George Kao), as well join optional small group circle calls (available for various time zones) facilitated by other Soul Gym member-leaders (called "helpers"), as well as via our private online forum.
Basically, if you have struggled with creating authentic content consistently – or would love a community to support a rhythm of consistent creativity – then Soul Gym might be great for you.
What you get in the program:
- Private Forum where you’ll share with us your authentic content each week – and to connect with other creators who are dedicated to personal & professional growth.
- Small group circle calls that are facilitated by Soul Gym Helpers (fellow experienced program members) where you can get feedback about your content. These calls are at
- Authentic Content Flow (online course by George Kao) -- via bite-sized segments, approximately 10-20 minutes per week. It will inspire and train you on the process of skillfully creating, tracking, and repurposing your authentic content so that you can grow a true audience over time. (“Repurposing” is the act of creating multiple formats from a single piece of content.)
- You'll get access to a weekly live co-working session for content creation, hosted by George Kao.
- You'll get access to George Kao's Monthly Q&A (1 hour in each of the two major time zones -- Europe and Asia) where you can ask about anything related to creativity, marketing, and productivity.
- The Joyful Productivity Course – 15 hours of the best training about productivity by George Kao.
- Joyful Pro Pep Talks every Monday for half hour (8:30am or 5:30pm Pacific, your choice) -- a participant wrote that this is "where spiritual inspiration meets practical manifestation."
- Discounted rates for other George Kao live courses.
- For those interested, you'll also gain complimentary access to the Ai Tools for Solopreneurs course.
- Bonus videos about various aspects of authentic marketing.
- Weekly Zoom Call (30 minutes) to receive a few minutes of training about content creation, and then spend about 20 minutes in a virtual co-working space to create (or at least, start to create) your own content:
- Americas Daytime / Europe – Every Tuesday @ 8:30am Pacific / 11:30am Eastern / 4:30pm GMT.
- Americas Evening / Australia / Asia –Tuesdays 5:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm Eastern, which is...
- Singapore 8:30am or 10:30am Sydney.
- Starting Oct 4 – SG 8:30am or 11:30am Syd.
- Starting Nov 8 – SG 9:30am or 12:30pm Syd.
- Monthly Q&A with George Kao on various topics of marketing and productivity. It will take place once a month, usually for 1 hour right after one of the weekly calls (in each time zone).
- Soul Gym Circle Calls are small group calls you can join to get feedback about your writing or videos or other content. These are sprinkled throughout the week to allow people of varying schedules to attend.
- $75 USD month-to-month (great for trying out the program/community!) -- each month you'll also get access to a few more of the Joyful Productivity training videos.
- $750 if you can commit for a year (approx $63/month) -- and you get instant access to the full Joyful Productivity training videos (about 15 hours of George Kao's best training to help you set the foundation for consistent action) as well as all 3 parts of the Ai course if you wish.
Members shared these comments about Soul Gym...
"Soul Gym has helped me to finally make the kind of content my heart has been wishing for for YEARS. I have been playing it safe sharing how to's and Soul Gym propelled me into more spiritual growth style content which is delighting my audience and keeping me really excited about a weekly video."
--Natasha Berta, Australia
"Thanks to the Soul Gym structure and community, I haven't missed writing an article each week from the start and this rhythm of creativity has noticeably increased my flow of insights. George attracts beautiful participants and it really helps knowing that your content will be first received with empathy and intelligence. There is a kind of updraft from creating collaboratively, alongside George and his community so I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to increase their capacity and joy when creating content."
--Dorota Godby, UK
"Soul Gym has take me from not writing at all to writing (sometimes more than) weekly. The structure and support I received from meeting weekly with my lovely and awesome Soul Gym buddy was exactly what I needed to get on track and stay there. It’s amazing what just the right support will do. Soul Gym was a perfect place to be in community while I enjoyed creating new content."
--Ericka O’Cain, USA
"With Soul Gym, I find it easier to share authentic content that arises more from heartfelt gratitude and curious exploration, instead of trying too hard to be wise or impressive. And it's beautiful to find content of similar vibe from other members of Soul Gym, too. This feels so much more sustainable to maintain."
--Bingz Huang, Singapore
"What I think people should know is that Soul Gym would be the place to commit to one's content creation practice, as you'll be with others who are doing the same thing, and the power of a group is uplifting. It's a good place to build the foundation of the body of your work, or simply continue adding dimension and layers to any authentic content creation practice you already have."
--Heather Tobin, Canada
"Soul Gym has given me the gentle invitation to create and publish more soulful content and to feel less 'concerned' about the reaction to it. I've received such heartfelt responses from the supportive community that I look forward to reading other's content each week as much as writing my own."
--Elaine Harding, USA
"Soul Gym combines a beautiful community that provides support and encouragement for us to bare our soul and be willing to explore by creating authentic content. It is a safe environment to privately share, if we are not yet brave enough to share publicly, and when we are ready for the next step, the community is there to support us on our journey. George provides the right mix of connection and inspiration for us to create consistency and authenticity with our work, and the encouragement to get our message out into the world."
--Tamsin Young, Australia