✨ Simple Podcast Creation 🎙
What's the secret of a "successful" podcast?
You either need to be famous... or you interview famous people. Honestly, those are the most frequently used strategies for podcast growth. For the rest of us who *aren't* famous... or super well-connected (yet)... the common-person's formula to podcasting success is simply this:
1. Upload good episodes...
2. On a consistent basis...
3. For a *long* period of time...
4. Long enough to be discovered by enough people.
In this video I show you the growth of my podcast -- if I had stopped after 3, 6, or 12 months (most podcasters have long quit by then) I wouldn't have experienced the current growth...
So then, what's the secret to having this kind of podcasting longevity?
To make it as easy as possible for yourself to do it.
I upload 8 episodes monthly. I spend about 5 minutes per episode, from start to finish! I batch all my work, so it ends up taking me less than 1 hour per month total.
This is why I am able to be so consistent in doing my podcast. I started 15 months ago, and now have 138 episodes... with 12 more already scheduled.
How do I do it?
I simply choose my best performing videos, and quickly turn them into podcast episodes using Captivate. One of the great things about this tool -- you can easily append a sales announcement to the beginning OR end of any of your past or future episodes, in just a few minutes, and later remove that announcement as well, easily.
In this course, I'll teach you step by step:
- How I choose my best-performing videos, or if you don't have videos, how to simply record a podcast episode.
- The mic and other tech I recommend, such as the hosting platform I use and why.
- The types of content I recommend uploading to help your podcast succeed.
- Why I don't edit my podcast episodes, but if you need to, what I recommend for simplicity.
- Step-by-step what I do to publish an episode in just 5 minutes.
- All my tips for launching a podcast: the essential things to do.
- We'll also discuss the common (non-famous) person's strategy for promoting a podcast.
- $40 USD for lifetime access
Once you enroll, you'll receive access to:
- 2 hours of video training, split into short segments for easy consumption.
- Ability to comment under any segment to get your questions answered by me.
If this sounds interesting, I hope to see you in the course!
Course Participants Wrote...
Course Participants Wrote...
This course was detailed, yet segmented in a way that anyone could understand. I learned quite a bit on the basics of podcasting, adding value, marketing and more. A worthwhile investment.
Generous course with practical steps on HOW TO do a simple podcast. Nuts and bolts. Keenly insightful, aiming for efficiency. Saves me a lot of time and tech angst!
I didn't know how to do podcasting, and the classes I'd looked at before made it sound complicated, super techy, and difficult. George made podcasting so simple and easy to understand I will start my own podcast within a month and enjoy it!